Welcome to the new revamped LDAP Schema Viewer
As far as this goes, this is the current status.
On the TODO list
Thanks to these people for commenting and other stuff
- Objectclass Viewer - Working
- Attribute View - Working
- Syntax Schemas - Working
- Comment code - Not working
Some Questions that have been asked
- Kurt D. Zeilenga of OpenLDAP
for bugging me to do this :)
- Martin Strohbach for reminding me of other bugs.
- Jim Se of Novell, for spotting yet more bugs.
- Davin Petersen, for even more bugs...
I think it all came from the X500 definitions - basically syntaxes relate more to are how the data is stored, and how much space should be allowed for it - eg. like integer, boolean, string, decimal etc. - at the moment the schema view shows the numeric id's - it should really show the descriptions as they are easier to understand. (most references to this are hidden in the LDAP schema viewer now, syntaxes are listed by their names.)
- Could you tell me that "OID 22.214.171.124.4.1.14126.96.36.199.38 " is, what it's mean?
If you are interested in the code, it's here - sorry no free support on that though..
- Can I have a copy of the ldap schema viewer?